Browse our most frequently asked questions list below to learn everything you need to know!
- A Pole Tent is designed to be used on dirt or grassy areas where staking is possible. A pole tent has side and center poles. A pole tent requires staking in order to assemble the tent. It’s not suitable to put a pole tent on concrete or most hard surfaces.
- A Frame Tent is free standing structure and can be set-up on all surfaces (grass, gravel, asphalt or concrete and can be anchored with stakes, water barrels, or concrete blocks. A frame tent does not have any center poles.
- Yes, tent pricing includes set up and take down of the tent(s).
- Yes, we do offer water barrels, concrete blocks as an alternative to staking, at an additional cost.
- The customer is responsible for providing access to a working water spigot within 150Ft. of the tent(s) for the water barrels.
- No, our tents are priced without sidewalls. Most summer events do not require them. Sidewalls are available in solid white, and windowed.
- Yes. A blower keeps air in the inflatable unit, once unplugged it will deflate. We require an outlet within 125 feet of the unit or a generator. Longer cords can trip your circuit breaker so we bring our own heavy duty cords.
- We can set up on grass (our favorite and best for the kids), dirt, asphalt, and concrete. We can´t set up on any type of rocks, other than pea stone that isn’t sharp. If being set-up on a surface where we cannot stake make sure that sandbags are on your order. They are rented for an additional fee.
- Waterslides can only be set-up on grass or dirt.
- Yes and no. You are not responsible for normal wear and tear on our units. Seams may develop tears in high traffic areas over a period of time. If this happens please alert us at once so we can fix the situation. If however, damage occurs due to failure to follow our safety rules or negligence (i.e. not turning off the blower in high winds) you will be responsible for all damages up to and including replacement of the unit/blower etc which can cost thousands of dollars.
- Yes! All of our units are cleaned thoroughly. We are committed to making sure that your children are playing in a clean, well maintained, and safe environment. After each rental, every unit is thoroughly cleaned by commercial vinyl cleaners, disinfected, and sanitized. Once the unit is clean, it will be inspected to ensure cleanliness.